SAOL Certification Overview
The Strategic & Organizational Leadership (SAOL) certification program is a rigorous, real world methodology for creating skilled consultants who can champion and orchestrate organizational health at the individual, team and corporate-wide levels. Not an academic-based, “cookie-cutter” approach with little room for flexibility, SAOL Certification equips you with the tools, insight and expertise to diagnose and resolve organizational issues against a climate of constant change.
Ideal for driven individuals seeking organizational leadership skills, enhanced credibility, a career change or, simply, a new challenge; the SaOL certification process includes:
- An immersive experience of pre-requisite experience and preparation, classroom content, in-house experiential learning and capstone three month field “residency” with a non-profit organization of your choice
- 360° feedback sessions with Rubi Ho – the creator of the Strategic & Organizational Leadership (SAOL) program and certification – to identify, mine and leverage your “higher self” and its power in leadership consulting
- Access to prepared SAOL marketing materials
- Future consideration to become part of the Strategic and Organizational Leadership Council, designed to oversee quality and soundness of certification and affiliate relationships
SAOL Certification Benefits
In addition to providing industry credibility in one of the most highly sought after methodologies, SAOL Certification also provides a stepping stone to working with The Rubi Ho Group. Our goal is to create long-term relationships with skilled consultants who can operate independently or as part of our team, as the need applies.
In addition, SAOL Certified Consultants benefit from:
- Real, life practical application to develop long term, sustainable partnerships with organizations in the area of strategic and organizational leadership
- Opportunity to “give back” by working with non-profit executives and their teams as part of certification
- Unique skills to address and resolve ANY and ALL issues pertaining to Organizational Health including, but not limited to: Strategic Leadership, Executive Coaching, Facilitating, Program Design, Performance Management, One on One development, Team Development, Functional Development, and Holistic Development
- Exposure to learn from someone who has over 20,000 hours of ‘in the trenches’ experience working strategically with over 40 different organizations from various industries, including energy, oil, internet, security, consumer goods, safety, not-for-profits, universities, transportation, churches, and schools.
- Industry presence and credibility with The Rubi Ho Group website promoting your certification and unique qualifications
Contact Us Today to Begin Your SAOL Journey