SAOL™ Organizational Leadership Program for Managers Corrects “What’s Missing” in Leadership Development
Strategic, Agile and Leadership (SAOLTM) for Managers focuses on first line level supervisors and managers who make the biggest impact by regularly interfacing with customers, running daily operations and maintaining the company “brand.”
Designed to build your leadership bench, this program transforms employee mindsets from manager to CEO of their team, department, division and themselves through . . .
- Illuminating 360○ pre-work assessments by yourself and others on your leadership skills
- 16 classroom hours of experiential “aha moments” and gap awareness of perceived abilities
- 2 months of metric-guided leadership application within the workplace
Classroom Immersion Key Focus Areas
- Organizational Dynamics and Health
- Performance Dynamics
- Superpowers and Leadership Elephants
- Leadership and Emotional Intelligence
- Pre-Diagnostic Gap Analysis
POST Classroom Commitments
- Calibration Session with Boss
- Organizational Commitment Area to Improve Upon (Ex: Department Integration, Team Optimization, SOP Optimization)
- Management of ‘Self’ and how One Leads by working on committed items around ‘Superpowers’ and motivations
- Coaching and Consulting Sessions with Identified SAOL Coach and Consultant
- Post Diagnostics
Participant’s Description of the Program
- Emphasizes the importance of business performance, the function and leadership and is COMPLETE, not superficial.
- Extremely immersive. Passive is NOT an option.
- Very challenging but very informative. Immersive in leadership traits, team strategy, and eye opening on the awareness front.
- Optimizes self-awareness, leadership over teams and all the dynamics involved with this area.
- Integrates business, strategy, leadership, team and you all in one!
- Teaches leadership strategies in depth and interpersonal dynamics and provides the tools to address the gaps.
- Very enriching and ‘entertaining’ with deep and meaningful content around leadership and fosters great relationships with the other participants.
- Eye opening immersion on higher level strategy and overall leadership.
How Participants Describe Program Benefits
- The models and focus are factual. There is no room for mis-interpretation.
- Quantitative, factual data between manager and myself and the gaps.
- Clarity on where to close in on the gaps with other managers and different departments.
- Know clearly what I need to do to improve the performance of my team.
- Clearly helped me to establish performance criteria for my team and greatly enhanced the comradery with my peers in the program.
- Identifying clearly my own strengths and weaknesses.
- Discovering truly the different management styles of each group and learning how to truly leverage one another and self.
- I now have a clear sense of my team’s vision and strategic initiatives, giving me a firm path forward.
Who Should Take this Program
- ANY person leading a team.
- New managers especially if they are perceived to be good tactically but can grow strategically.
- Anyone who aspires to be a leader in their organization.
- Any middle management and above employee.
Recent Graduating Classes
November 2017 Cohort