The Leadership Gap is Widening
Despite spending $14 billion annually on leadership and development, the following statistics indicate U.S. companies are still “missing the mark” with leadership development.
- Only 15% of U.S. organizations feel they have a strong talent and leadership pipeline.1
- Just 29% of high potential employees are high performers. The remaining 71% are still “missing something” to get them to the next level.2
- Over 26% of managers, or 1 out of 4, reported not being ready to become managers.3
- A whopping 58% of these same managers reported receiving no managerial training.3
The 2-day, SAOL Executive Coaching Program for Managers is for leaders who can grow more in the areas of:
- Leadership and Emotional intelligence
- Business Strategy and prioritization
- Organizational dynamics and departmental interdependencies
- Agile leadership
- Team building and development
- Self awareness
- Overall Accountability
The SAOL Executive Coaching Program for Managers Corrects “What’s Missing” in Leadership Development
Strategic, Agile and Leadership (SAOLTM) for Managers focuses on first line level supervisors and managers who make the biggest impact by regularly interfacing with customers, running daily operations and maintaining the company “brand.”
Designed to build your leadership bench, this program transforms employee mindsets from manager to CEO of their team, department, division and themselves through . . .
- Illuminating 360○ pre-work assessments by yourself and others on your leadership skills
- 16 classroom hours of experiential “aha moments” and gap awareness of perceived abilities
- 2 months of metric-guided leadership application within the workplace
The Proof is in Company Performance
If you’re like 70% of companies out there, leadership is your single biggest challenge. But not all leadership programs are equal, nor effective. SAOL for Managers is effective because it builds accountability through calibration.
And it’s this calibration that propels the leadership mindset and performance as proven by organizations whose leaders interact with managers on key skills. These organizations report:
- They are 5X more likely to have higher leader quality and bench strength than those that don’t regularly calibrate.
- And 3X more profit growth than their competitors.
Start Developing Your Leaders Today
Leadership development does not happen overnight. But SAOL for Managers can help accelerate the average 20 months to groom employees for mid-level leadership and 38 months for senior level positions.
Recent Graduating Classes