The Leadership Gap is Widening
Despite spending $14 billion annually on leadership and development, the following statistics indicate U.S. companies are still “missing the mark” with leadership development.
- Only 15% of U.S. organizations feel they have a strong talent and leadership pipeline.1
- Just 29% of high potential employees are high performers. The remaining 71% are still “missing something” to get them to the next level.2
- Over 26% of managers, or 1 out of 4, reported not being ready to become managers.3
- A whopping 58% of these same managers reported receiving no managerial training.3
SaOL Corrects “What’s Missing” in Leadership Development
The SaOLTM Leadership for Supervisors and Managers program is based on the Strategic and Organizational Leadership (SaOL) Methodology, a holistic approach that accelerates skill development and transference at all leadership levels through:
Developed by The Rubi Ho Group, SaOL Leadership for Supervisors and Managers focuses on the first line level supervisors and managers who make the biggest impact by regularly interfacing with customers, running daily operations and maintaining the company “brand.”
SaOL Builds Your Leadership Bench
SaOL Leadership for Supervisors and Managers immediately starts building your leadership bench by transforming employee mindsets from manager to CEO of their team, department, division and themselves.
Using an integrated process focused on building performance through accountability and calibration, SaOL Leadership for Supervisors and Managers amplifies leadership transference with illuminating pre-work assessments; 16 classroom hours of experiential “aha moments” and gap awareness; and 3 months of metric-guided leadership application.
This proven, outcomes-based approach delivers:
- Increased Leadership, Soft Skills & Emotional Intelligence around Communication, Leadership Presence and Decision-Making
- Calibrated and Healthy Team Management and Supervision
- Healthy and Productive Stakeholder Relationships and Delivery
- Convergence and Performance by Uniting in One Direction and Calibrating Against the Necessary Work to Take Care of Responsibilities and Key Stakeholders
The Proof is in Company Performance
If you’re like 70% of companies out there, leadership is your single biggest challenge. But not all leadership programs are equal, nor effective. SaOL Leadership for Supervisors and Managers is effective because it builds accountability through calibration.
And it’s this calibration that propels the leadership mindset and performance as proven by organizations whose leaders interact with managers on key skills. These organizations report:
- They are 5X more likely to have higher leader quality and bench strength than those that don’t regularly calibrate.
- And 3X more profit growth than their competitors.5
The Proof is Also in Individual Self-Development
The goal of any leadership development effort is skill assimilation through a changed mindset and re-modeled behavior. Past participant comments are true testimonials to the effectiveness of the SaOL Leadership for Supervisors and Managers.
- The criticality of running my department like a “business”
- Understanding the business aspect put everything in perspective
- Be more proactive about managing unhealthy relationships, communicate better, and learn how to work with different individuals
Start Developing Leaders – At All Levels – Today
Leadership development does not happen overnight. But SaOL Leadership for Supervisors and Managers can help accelerate the average 20 months to groom employees for mid-level leadership and 38 months for senior level positions.
Contact us at 513.489.4900 to strengthen your leaders, your performance and your future.