Driving Organizational Health and Performance
Strategic & Organizational Leadership (SAOL™) Consulting identifies root cause “pain points” to strategically promote healing and superior performance. Using a proprietary methodology, SAOL Consultants diagnose – and deliver – results that consistently address and resolve:
- Communication breakdowns between Individuals/Teams/Departments that often result in business bottlenecks and delayed progress
- Unhealthy Individual/Team dynamics that undermine business outcomes simply because people “aren’t getting along”
- Assess the root cause of ineffective leadership against Three Critical Performance Areas – Functional, Business, Leadership – with successful initiatives for leadership development, or perhaps a more productive reassignment
Organizations are Naturally Unhealthy
SAOL methodology makes even more sense as one considers that conflicting goals start at the top of every organization. Think about it. The CEO is chartered with optimizing business growth while the COO is focused on optimizing internal dynamics. The result is differences – and gaps – in leadership, thinking, direction and objectives. Left unaddressed, organizational health deteriorates into siloes, conflicts, bottlenecks, poor morale, low productivity and more.
SAOL Consulting Addresses “Pain Points” from the C-Suite Down
True sustainable competitive advantage comes from decisive, effective leadership at all levels. The Strategic and Organizational Leadership (SAOL) methodology cascades healthy, results-oriented leadership principles throughout the organization focusing on the following key areas:
- Managing and Resolving Issues as Measured Against Performance Scorecards
- Building Leadership Skills by “Doing“
- Adopting Healthy Approaches to Leadership Collaboration and Empowerment
- Integrating Leadership Across Teams, Networks and Silos through Strategic and Organizational Leadership Roundtables (SAOLR™)
Contact us today to Optimize Your Organization’s Health and Performance with SAOL!